Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Collection Continues...It's Neverending! (YAY!)

I just started collecting again this year, and at this point only our local Michaels has it out.  I can't wait until Menards and Mills Fleet Farm put theirs out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already bought some pieces and LOVED grabbing the Michaels 40% off coupon online- I saved a lot on a couple buildings and 2 accessories!


This is what I have so far, just click on them to make them bigger----any new pieces I get, I will post here~








So excited and awesome find!  A person out of the Twin Cities had an ad for these retired pieces for sale on Craiglist- all for $35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Monster's Ball alone goes for more than that.
I'm so glad I nabbed them up while I could!  Here's some pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment